1) Your purchase of Cruelty Watch Lottery entries is from Cruelty Watch CIC (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Society from time to time promotes its lotteries.
2) All proceeds from the Prize Draw go to Cruelty Watch CIC (Registered office address: 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX). To fund the work of the Company.
3) You represent and agree that; a)You are 16 years of age or over b) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this prize draw on behalf of anybody under the age of 16 c) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
4) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
5) You accept that the Lottery is licensed and regulated by Camden Council and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your entries.
6) The prizes for the Lottery are as follows: 25% of all proceeds will compromise the Prize Fund. The first number drawn will be allocated 50% of the prize fund, the second number drawn will be allocated 20% of the prize fund, the third number drawn will be allocated 15% of the prize fund, the fourth number drawn will be allocated 10% of the prize fund, the fifth number drawn will be allocated 5% of the prize fund. The maximum prize in any draw is £5,000. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by bank transfer within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
7) The cost of each entry is £10 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
8) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the Lottery.
9) The Promoter will conduct the Lottery Draw on the last day of the calendar month. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG).
10) The winning numbers will be published on the website. However, to make things easier for you, prize winnings will be automatically paid into your bank account.
11) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
12) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
13) The Promoter operates a Complaints Procedure which is available to customers upon request.
14) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of monthly entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
15) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.